These resources promote hope, healing, healthy relationships, and valued living.
Please note that these resources are NOT intended as a replacement for therapy.
The Other Side of Pain: Life can hurt. When you’ve struggled with emotional or physical pain and it doesn’t get better, what then? The Other Side of Pain, which has been described as a “gentle book from a gentle soul,” offers support, guidance and strategies for discovering meaning and hope in the midst of life’s difficulties.
- Tips for managing depression: Instead of your depression living your life, it’s time for you to live your life. These tips provide helpful strategies for living life fully even while experiencing depression. [Download .docx 97 KB]
- Tips for managing anxiety: Instead of your anxiety living your life, it’s time for you to live your life. These tips provide helpful strategies for living life fully even while experiencing anxiety. [Download .docx 97 KB]
- Tips for healthy relationships: We are created to be in relationships, but healthy relationships aren’t guaranteed. These tips provide strategies to help you find hope and strength in your relationships. [Download .docx 97 KB]
- Hopeful quotes: These quotes can inspire, encourage, and lift you up. [Download .docx 102 KB]
- Values bullseye: Are you hitting your life targets? Are you meeting your goals and living out your values, or does something seem to always get in the way? Research shows that one of the best ways to follow through with our commitments is to write them out. This values bullseye will help you track your progress everyday, and determine if you’re “hitting the mark.” [Download .docx 39 KB]